The Zenith GTX Series of automatic transfer switches (ATS) are built for light industrial and commercial critical applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch. The GTX transfer switches are designed for standby applications, and incorporate a double-throw, mechanically interlocked contactor mechanism.
The GTX transfer switches are equipped with an optional MX70 Microprocessor Control Panel.
This microprocessor includes:
- Undervoltage sensing (90% pickup/80% dropout) of the utility source
- Voltage and frequency sensing of the generator source (90% voltage/95% frequency pickup)
- Time Delay Engine Start - 3 seconds (P)
- Time Delay Engine Warmup - Transfer to Generator - 3 seconds (W)
- Time Delay Utility Stabilization/Retransfer to Utility - 10 minutes (T)
- Time Delay Engine Cool Down - 5 minutes (U)
- Indicating LEDs for power availability, switch position and load energized
- Pushbuttons for test, engine start (manual), generator exerciser, timer bypass and program cancel
- Wiring interconnection plug designed to prevent mis-operation errors
- Special status annunciation of in-phase transfer and timer operation
- Smart diagnosis program and in phase monitor
- Selectable 7, 14, 21 or 28 day (factory set 28 days) generator exerciser timer
- Diagnostic LED indications in logical one-line configuration. All time delays can be adjusted using MX70 software.
The GTX Power Panel includes:
- Double throw and mechanically held
- Arc quenching grids, enclosed arc chamber and wide contact air gap
- Fast contact transfer speed less than 100ms
The unit is available in open type (non-enclosure), NEMA 1 (IP20) or NEMA 3R (IP24) enclosures.
Additional options include:
- A3/A4 Auxiliary contacts (1 each) closed in Source 1 and Source 2 positions
- Ratings 40 to 400 amps
- IEC 60947-6:2013 Certified, Class PC
- 2, 3, and 4 pole
- Power contactor ATS
- 120-416Vac rated voltage
- 50/60 Hz rated frequency