The Zenith GTX Series of automatic transfer switches (ATS) are built for light commercial critical/non-life safety applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch. The GTX transfer switches are designed for standby applications, and incorporate a double-throw, mechanically interlocked contactor mechanism.
The GTX transfer switches are equipped with the MX90 Microprocessor Control Panel.
This microprocessor includes:
- Undervoltage sensing (90% pickup/80% dropout) of the utility source
- Voltage and frequency sensing of the generator source (90% voltage/95% frequency pickup)
- Time Delay Engine Start - 5 seconds (P)
- Time Delay Engine Warmup - Transfer to Generator - 20 seconds (W)
- Time Delay Utility Stabilization/Retransfer to Utility - 5 minutes (T)
- Time Delay Engine Cool Down - 5 minutes (U)
- Indicating LEDs for power availability, switch position and load energized
- Pushbuttons for test, engine start (manual), generator exerciser, timer bypass and program cancel
- Special status annunciation of in-phase transfer and timer operation
- Selectable 7, 14, 21 or 28 day (factory set 28 days) generator exerciser timer
- Diagnostic LED indications in logical one-line configuration All time delays are fixed.
The unit is available in open type, NEMA 1 or NEMA 3R enclosures. Additional options include:
- A3/A4 Auxiliary contacts (1 each) closed in utility and generator positions
- Integrated battery charger 1.5A/12V
- Ratings 40 to 400 amps
- 120/380V, 208/416V, 50/60Hz
- CCC Certified
- Compiles to GB/T 14048.11-2008
- Double throw, mechanical interlocked contractor mechanism
- Electrically operated, mechanically held
- Designed for standby applications